Sunday, October 28, 2007

transformations...

Have you ever had the feeling that you're falling and grasping out for anything you can hold onto? I've been feeling sort of like that lately, spiritually, although I no longer feel like I'm falling. I finally feel like I've grasped onto God's hand, and now I'm doing my part to pull myself up, even though I know that's not how it works. All I really have to do is trust God to lift me back up, and he will. So why is it so hard sometimes? There is always a reason not to trust in him....we think we can do life on our own...how wrong is that. I've come to realize that throughout the last two years. I'm finally to the point where I feel like I am constantly thirsting for more of God's love in my life, more of God in me. I love it. I have finally decided to trust in him alone. And its the best decision of my life.

No comments: