Alright, so I know its been a while since I've written anything on here, but in my defense, the last few months have been crazy busy. I got tagged with this on facebook so...if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged as well. Have fun!
You've been tagged, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am (usually between 6:30 and 7 though!)
2. How do you like your steak? medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends, 24, Reno 911, 30 Rock, etc.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Wow, lots of places: France, Switzerland, California, New York, etc...
6. What did you have for breakfast? two eggo nutrigrain waffles with peanut butter. And a homemade latte!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Everything & Anything...I love all kinds of food!
8. What foods do you dislike? Hmm...foie gras would be one for sure...
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I love trying new places, some of my favorites though are Market Street Grill, Thai Spice, Bombay House, Fratelli's, etc.
10. Favorite dressing? Gorgonzola Vinagrette, basically any vinagrette actually!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? black Nissan Altima Coupe
12. What are your favorite clothes? hmmm...depends on the day, but I love comfy dresses, or yoga pants & a tank
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? EVERYWHERE!!!! I love to travel.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Realistically? Probably California, or wherever our kids end up.
16. Favorite time of day? whenever I'm at home with my wonderful husband & my puppy dog!
17. Where were you born? SLC
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? either soccer, or baseball
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? everyone...
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? no one!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone who reads this!
22. Bird watcher? Not in the slightest.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends on the day...probably more of a morning person, though.
24. Do you have any pets? 1 Dog :)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes, my husband & I are in the process of selling our condo to move into a house!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? so many different things...teacher, actress, dancer, etc.
27. What is your best childhood memory? There are a lot, but the one that came to mind first was doing "church work" with my Grandpa...he had a seat on the back of his bike & he'd put me in it and we'd ride all around the neighborhood & through the nearest church parking lot!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person...though I really do have a love for all animals.
29. Are you married? Yes (2 months as of yesterday!)
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, if you count being rear-ended
32. Any pet peeves? of course, but I don't like to dwell on them....I'm working on getting better!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? anything
34. Favorite Flower? hmmm...I love lots of different flowers...some of my favorites would be peonies though.
35. Favorite ice cream? vanilla...especially if its homemade.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
i38. From whom did you get your last email? my Maman
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? New York & Company, Sephora, Macys, Sur La Table...
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really, at least nothing I can think of...
41. Like your job? yup
42. Broccoli? love it...& its so good for you!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Definitely the backpacking trip to Europe...that was one of the most amazing times of my life, I learned a lot about myself!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Justin...does take-out count?
45. What are you listening to right now? Brad Olsen - The More I Think I Understand, The Less I Can Explain...amazing CD!
46. What is your favorite color? currently I think its blue - pretty much any vibrant shade!
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone who reads this!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? who cares? Haha...
50. Coffee Drinker? absolutely!