Sunday, August 12, 2007

My apologies....

...for not writing as much now that I'm home! I've been meaning to post some more pictures and just catch up again with everyone, other things just keep getting in the way. For a prime example...just now...I was in the middle of writing this and got up and did a bunch of other stuff, like put away laundry and clean.... Back to real life, eh?

I do have some news though, I just got a new job, and I start tomorrow! I'll be working as a part-time teller at the University of Utah Credit Union. I think it'll be a perfect job for me....and especially while I'm finishing school. In case you didn't know, I only have 2 more semesters left! I'll have my degree next spring! So happy.

I do have more to say, but I definitely need to get to bed now, get some good rest before tomorrow!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Lovely to see you writing again (not that I can really talk...).

Congrats on the job.