Wednesday, July 25, 2007

25.07.07 London, England

Hello again everyone! Sorry about the hiatus this past week! I figure most of you are being updated through my mom's emails...I should just post those up here! We've had a fabulous time here in London, all 3 of us (me, my mom, Justin)....though I cannot speak for the other two, I'm very anxious and looking forward to getting home on Friday! 6 weeks is much much too long for me to be away! I'm looking forward to the strangest things....like doing laundry....this can't be healthy. Anyway, I most likely won't be writing again until I get home, but when I do write next, I'll be sure to post lots of pictures! Love you all! See you all soon!!! (except maybe Lacey and the fam....that may be a while yet :( ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh hello?? where are you?

-Laurie