Monday, July 09, 2007

09.07.07 Glasgow, Scotland

Hello from Glasgow! I finally made it to Scotland. We arrived last night at about 11:45 pm. Caught the last bus into Glasgow at midnight and after a bit of wandering the streets of Glasgow in the middle of the night we made it to our hostel and collapsed into bed by about 1:30. Not too bad really! I was very impressed with us. Today we split up to wander the town. I went to the Glasgow Cathedral which is absolutely beautiful. I walked nearly everywhere in the city center before heading back here to meet up again for dinner. It really is beautiful here, and even though I really wish I had more time to spend here in Scotland, I am definitely looking forward to getting to Dublin on Wednesday and staying put until mom comes! I cannot wait!

Take care....love to you all!

No comments: