Sunday, June 24, 2007

24.06.2007 Berlin, Germany

Hello everyone!! I don't have too much time to write tonight, but I definitely will write a better update tomorrow! Today we did a nice 4 hour walking tour of Berlin! Fabulous times....it was free and in English!! Berlin is an amazing city with a very rich history.

Better update tomorrow, I promise, but for now....here are some things I've seen today!

Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island, Holocaust Memorial, the French Hugoenaut church, a German Lutheran church, Humboldt University, the portion of the Berlin wall still standing, an exhibit behind it (on the western side) of the 'topography of terror' which shows some of the underground Nazi complexs.....

It has been another amazing addition to my adventure to be here and explore this city!!

More news tomorrow!!! Love you all and missing home!

No comments: