Thursday, June 14, 2007

My European Adventure!!!

Date City Bookings/Plans/Info
15-Jun Vienna, Austria Flight lands at 2:10pm (Europe is 8 hours ahead of Utah.
16-Jun Vienna, Austria Great Britain is 7 hours ahead.)
17-Jun Vienna, Austria 3 nights at Wombats City Hostel
18-Jun Budapest, Hungary train from Vienna to Budapest
19-Jun Budapest, Hungary 1 night at the Downtown Hostel
20-Jun Prague, Czech Republic night train June 19 to Prague
21-Jun Prague, Czech Republic 2 nights in hostel
22-Jun Dresden, Germany train from Prague to Dresden June 22. 1 night in hostel
23-Jun Berlin, Germany train from Dresden to Berlin June 23. 2 nights in hostel
24-Jun Berlin, Germany
25-Jun Berlin, Germany night train to Munich
26-Jun Munich, Germany 2 nights in hostel
27-Jun Munich, Germany trip to Dachau
28-Jun Munich, Germany night train to Venice
29-Jun Venice, Italy 1 night in hostel
30-Jun Venice, Italy night train to Switzerland
1-Jul Zurich, Switzerland 2 nights in hostel
2-Jul Zurich, Switzerland
3-Jul Amsterdam, the Netherlands day train through western Germany
4-Jul Paris, France
5-Jul Paris, France
6-Jul Paris, France
7-Jul Paris, France
8-Jul Glasgow, Scotland Afternoon flight from Paris to Glasgow
9-Jul Glasgow, Scotland 2 nights in hostel
10-Jul Edinburgh, Scotland Morning train from Glasgow. 1 night in hostel
11-Jul Dublin, Ireland Flight or ferry to Dublin. 6 nights in hostel
12-Jul Dublin, Ireland
13-Jul Dublin, Ireland
14-Jul Dublin, Ireland
15-Jul Dublin, Ireland
16-Jul Dublin, Ireland
17-Jul Dublin, Ireland Mom arrives in Dublin. 3 nights in hotel.
18-Jul Dublin, Ireland
19-Jul Dublin, Ireland
20-Jul London, England ferry to Holyhead, Wales. Train to London. 7 nights in hotel.
21-Jul London, England
22-Jul London, England
23-Jul London, England
24-Jul London, England
25-Jul London, England
26-Jul London, England
27-Jul London, England Home!

Contact information:
I will have a global cell phone for emergencies. Call toll free from US 1.866.305.6462.
When prompted enter my phone number 44.792.44.09.329.
I will have e-mail access in most places, please write to me!
Also, I will be updating my blog with anecdotes and pictures.
My address is: http://choosesomethinglikeastar.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did you like Prague?
I’ve been to Prague many times and I never get sick of it. I always leave nostalgic. I love the small streets and the mystic environment, its like magnet to me. Walking from street to street, even if alone always makes me feel so small but at the same time so well connected to the city. I found the city very safe, as you can check in this link form the government. I never had a problem for being out until late and alone or ever saw any incident.
What I also enjoy in this city is the night life, the Prague music clubs are all so cozy and have such a nice environment and decoration and make you want to stay long. If you or any of your friends want to go there again I leave you here a nice site with good clubs to go. Incredible how beer can be so cheap!!